Employing a user-centric approach to technology, JLT combines international insurance advisory, broking and claims management expertise to produce effective solutions for insurance and risk management.
JLT Interactive's (JLTi) solutions are provided to clients 'on demand' via the Internet. Highly flexible and scalable, they can be deployed easily and quickly across any organisation with no need for installation on individual PCs. Everything resides on our hosting servers which are protected by comprehensive security measures. This facilitates convenient access anytime, anywhere. All system upgrades and bespoke modifications are applied centrally so that instant access to the latest tools and information is available to all users.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
JLTi takes an enterprise approach to risk and insurance management and enables organisations to do the following:
- Consolidate responsibilities
- Improve collaboration among internal and external stakeholders
- Obtain real-time access to enterprise-wide information for enhanced planning and effective decision-making
We have an integrated suite of web-based solutions designed to give organisations access to and control of information they need to make timely and effective risk and insurance-related decisions. The suite includes the following:
Our suite of products is designed to support the needs of Finance, Insurance and Risk Managers of large organisations to manage a diverse and distributed portfolio of risk exposures and the associated risk transfer solutions.
It is particularly effective for global players with complex, distributed operations, as it supports multi-language, multi-currency and multi-location deployment.
- Bespoke changes to functionality and reports
- Custom integration of the software with existing back-office solutions
- End-user training
- Hotline support
- Migration of data from manual or existing IT systems, subject to compatibility
- Ongoing system maintenance and version upgrades
- Set-up and implementation of software to fit an organisation's structure and process flow